Protect Vulnerable Assets
Your healthcare facility’s security is more important than ever. Limiting door access because of the COVID-19 Virus is a number one priority. Therefore security check validation is also a priority. Making sure your guards are performing their scheduled rounds is reliable and easy with the Detex Guardtour system.
The GCS ProxiPen system from Detex is the total solution for your guard tour verification requirements and other data collection tasks. The ProxiPen Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily set up a complete guard tour system that features the innovative ProxiPen RFID tag reader and user-friendly TopGuard Patrol/PLUS communication and reporting software. The ProxiPen’s data points are Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags, which the ProxiPen senses and reads automatically whenever they come into its reading range. You don’t need to actually touch the RFID tag to get a quick, accurate reading; just get close!
- ProxiPen can read RFID tags even if they are wet, frosty, dirty, greasy or painted over
- RFID tags can be concealed behind wallpaper, wallboard, plaster, paneling, glass or any other nonmetallic material – a real plus in applications where aesthetics or vandalism are considerations
- Compact, lightweight, simple to operate
- Tough waterproof polycarbonate housing
- Resists heat, shock and hydrocarbons
Click HERE to Watch the Video