A Full Featured Time and Attendance Solution with an Affordable Price
Time America’s TA100 PRO/SQL is a simple to use yet powerful time clock software solution that allows you to automate your company’s employee timekeeping and attendance tracking. TA100 PRO completely eliminates paper time sheets and punch cards, which are the root of most payroll nightmares! Employees enter data at an electronic data terminal, aka a time clock, using magnetic stripe, bar code or biometric technology. Optional PC entry is available. The TA100 PRO time clock software collects these transactions and your pay rules are applied automatically, consistently and impartially.
The TA100 PRO’s powerful reporting system provides you with the tools to better manage your labor force. TA100 PRO’s reports help you avoid unauthorized overtime, track employee status, track employee leave administration, control departmental costs, monitor staffing, perform job costing, and much more. The automated time clock polling and report generation capability allows you to define a processing schedule. TA100 PRO will poll the time clocks, process reports and even email them to supervisors automatically without operator intervention. The optional Benefit Accrual Module allows you to define benefit accrual calculations that automatically update your employee’s accrual balances.
Eliminate Payday Panic! Know exactly where your employee’s time and dollars are spent by implementing your rounding rules, not your employee’s. By removing human error, accurately reporting employee hours and dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on payroll preparation, TA100 PRO will pay for itself in less than one year!View Demo
Payroll Automation: Uniformly and comprehensively applies an unlimited number of pay policies and shifts to time and attendance data.
Ease of Use: The time clock software is completely menu driven. For ease of operation, the system allows each user to arrange the information in an order that is convenient for them. Color-coded notations on the electronic time card easily identify exceptions.
Strategic Reporting: There are over 75 reports available, which can be run by pay period or by any selected date range. Reports can be displayed on screen, printed, emailed, or sent to a data file.
Customize: The time clock software offers administrators the ability to change the names of key fields within the menu and reporting system. In addition, TA100 PRO allows users to define six customizable system fields in the employee master record.
HR Functions: Tracks employee attendance, employee tardiness, department transfers, job transfers, schedules, automates employee time and wage calculations.
Payroll Processing: TA100 PRO/SQL comes standard with an payroll export feature that allows you to send data to a third party payroll system without the need to re-enter this information into the payroll software.
Imports/Exports: TA100 PRO/SQL comes standard with an import/export feature that allows users bring data into the system and export data out to a third party payroll system or other software packages.
Spot Trends: Not only can TA100 PRO/SQL show users when sick days were taken, it can produce Trend Analysis to show users how many days are taken and on which day of the week.
Security: Each user has a unique User ID and Password. Filters are included to allow supervisors to access only their respective employees.
Employee Messaging: TA100 PRO/SQL displays employee names at the data terminal for swipe validation.
Autoprocess: Allows users to set a specific date/time to poll the information from the data collection devices, as well as run reports and print or email them directly to supervisors.
Optional Bell Ringing: Allows you to define bell-ringing schedules and program the data collection devices to activate a user-supplied bell, alarm, or other audible signaling device.
Optional Benefit Accruals: Allows you to define benefit accrual calculations that automatically update your employee’s accrual balances.
Optional PC-Based Time Clock: Allows employees to perform all normal time clock functions at their PC.
Optional Delimited Export Creator: Create your own delimited exports by selecting fields and their hierarchy to export into Excel or your third party software.
- Automates employee attendance tracking, the calculation of employee time & wages, and tracks exempt employees
- Supports an unlimited number of shifts, pay categories, pay rules, departments and jobs
- Provides extensive payroll and management reports
- Allows “Cash” and “Charge” tip recording & reporting
- Exports hours directly to more than 70 popular third-party payroll software providers
- Supports an unlimited number of time clocks
- Multiple concurrent user capability
- Calculates shift differentials
- Automated time clock polling and report generation
- Includes an supervisor approval editor
- Applies your pay rules
TA100 Pro Minimum System Requirements
To use the TA100 PRO/SQL system, the following minimum system requirements must be present.
- Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/2003/2008.
- 512MB minimum memory (RAM) or OS minimum whichever is greater. (more is always recommended)
- 300MB of available disk space either on the local PC or accessible on a network drive.
NOTE: A dedicated database server is not required.
- Additional disk space and an enhanced wide-area network connection may be required based on the number of employees, network distance, communication method, and the amount of live data contained in the system.
- An available communication port with default address and interrupt for polling the terminal.
- Optional Benefit Accruals Module
- Optional Bell Control Module
- Optional PC-Based Time Clock
- Optional Delimited Export Creato