Simply Look and Go!
Time America’s Sy940 is a time and attendance and access control system data terminal that uses face recognition technology to instantly identify users. The Sy940 provides a touch-free, hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers, while still eliminating “buddy punching” and the need for cards or badges. Users simply look at the device and within seconds they are identified and either clocked in for work or granted secure access.
- Full Color 3.5” Display
- Touch Sensing Keypad
- Dual Camera System
- USB Flash Drive Port
- Proximity Badge Reader
- Access Control Relay
- Infrared LED Lights
- Ethernet Network Port
- Patented Incline Design
Precision Dual Camera System
The Sy940 System uses two infrared cameras that perform three dimensional facial analysis and identification. The dual camera system not only provides the fastest and most reliable verification, but it also ensures that it can’t be fooled by 2D images or photographs. This precision 3D verification system is even accurate enough to differentiate between identical twins.
Powerful Face Recognition System
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees
- Provides a touch-free hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers
- Eliminates “buddy punching” and the need for cards and badges
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network
- Does not require a badge in identification mode or can be used with a pin number or proximity badge for employee verification
- Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control
- Connects with our software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software
User Capacity: 500 Templates (expandable)
Record Capacity: 150,000 Time Records
Imaging System: Infrared Dual Cameras
Verification Methods: Face, Proximity Badge, PIN & Face, Prox & Face
Verification Speed: Less than 1 second
Keypad: 4 x 4 Touch Sensitive (Capacitive) Keypad
Display: 3.5 inch TFT color LCD, 65,000 colors, 320 x 240 resolution
Communications: Standard TCP/IP, USB Host
Power: 12V DC, 1A
Transformer: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.35A
Environment Light: 0-5,000 Lux
Sensor Distance: 1 – 2.5 feet
Operating Temperature: 32ºF – 104ºF
Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH Non-Condensing
Size: 7.25”W x 5.25”H x 3.5”D
Weight: 1.15 lb.
Installation Method: Wall Mount
Image Capacity: 70,000 images
Image Memory: 4GB SD Card
Badge Reader: Proximity
Security Alarm: Tamper Alarm
Output for Access Control System: Standard Wiegand 26/34, Built-in Dry Contact Relay
Time & Attendance Software
The Sy940 can be connected to our powerful time and labor management software for editing punches, running reports and exporting payroll.
- Processor: 1GHz or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later, Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free disk space; up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required.
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Network Interface: Network adaptor configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network.