The Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor allows you
to monitor the level of carbon monoxide (CO) gas in the
SenSource Wireless CO sensors have a small
footprint and low cost but boast industry standard
setting, premium performance specifications and are
the longest lifetime sensors in the industry.
Principle of Operation
The Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor measures
the the amount of CO gas in the surrounding air. The
sensor returns carbon monoxide level and temperature
values to the online sensor monitoring and notification
system. The system stores both data points in the online
system where the data can be reviewed and exported as
a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up
through the online system to alert the user when defined
CO levels have been met or exceeded.
• Wireless range of 1,000+ feet through 12-14 walls.*
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
• Improved power management for longer battery life.**
(10+ years on AA batteries)
• Onboard data memory / storage
(up to 512 readings per sensor).
– 2 hour heartbeats = 42 days
• Over-the-air updates (future proof).
– 10 min heartbeats = 3.5 days
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
+ AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
• Improved interference immunity.
• Gas ranges and ovens
• Gas clothes dryers
• Space heaters
• Water heaters
And many more…