As part of the OneVue™ wireless facility monitoring system, PrimexIAQ indoor air quality sensors take automated monitoring to the next level. The addition of the latest encryption protocols and flexible logging and reporting options ensure the security and integrity of your data with minimal load on your IT network. Your indoor air quality data is captured seamlessly in our OneVue intelligent monitoring software, allowing you to eliminate manual monitoring, maintain complete documentation, generate comprehensive reports and meet regulatory compliance requirements. When out-of-range conditions are detected, the sensor can issue audible and visual alerts at the device, and immediately reports to the OneVue software to initiate an email alert to the appropriate person in charge.
- Alerts are initiated when conditions stray out of custom-programmed ranges.
- LCD display shows temp/humidity readings and sensor diagnostics at the device.
Available with two power options: Battery or AC with back-up batteries to protect data in case of power loss.
- FDA registered, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
SpecificationsConfiguration: Primex Device Configuration software
- Dimension: 4.7” H x 3.7” W x 1.3” D (11.93cm x 9.39cm x 3.30cm)
- Weight: 0.3 lb (136 gram) with 2 AA batteries
- Enclosure Material: ABS plastic
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C), indoor use only
- Data Packet Size: typically less than 5 kilobytes (kB)
- Encryption Protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2 (AES and TKIP)
- Authentication Protocols: EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP-VO-MSCHAP, PEAP-V1-GTC
- Network Communication Protocols: Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
- Battery Power: 2 AA 1.5V batteries; use of Energizer® L91 Ultimate Lithium batteries recommended
- Range and Accuracy
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C – 50 °C)
- Ambient Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.0 °F (+/-0.5 °C) between 32
- F and 122 °F (0 °C and 50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 0% to 100% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 3% RH for range of 20% to 80% RH,
± 5% outside of range
•Battery Power: 2 AA 1.5V batteries; use of Energizer® L91
Ultimate Lithium batteries recommended
•Estimated Battery Life: up to 18 months; assuming a
1-hour logging interval, 8-hour reporting interval and adequate
•Optional AC-Power: 5V DC USB Mini B (5 pin) connector
interface, 5 ft (1.5 m) cable, Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,
0.4A, Output: 5V, 1.0A max
- •Wireless Networking Protocols: 802.11b, 11g, 11n single
stream, 2.4 Ghz
•Encryption Protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2 (AES and TKIP)
•Authentication Protocols: EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS,
•Network Communication Protocols: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
•IP Addressing: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP),
static IP addressing
•Data Packet Size: typically less than 5 kilobytes (kB)