The E-Series Document Control Stamps provide an efficient, cost effective way to register time, date, numbers and customized messages on your important documents. These heavy-duty stamps allow for specific customer information such as company, department names, or locations. Action notations such as received, filed or shipped can also be printed on documents.These easy-to-use devices allow for quick recording of time and date or control numbers on all your business forms, in thickness from onion skin to 1/4″ thick envelopes.From Airports to Zoological Gardens-anywhere records are kept-anywhere document control is required-Acroprint has the solution.
These durable time and date stamps are used by businesses worldwide and are suitable for most business environments. The E Series stamps are ideal for virtually any time, date or number stamping application.
The ET and ETC models are identical, except that the ETC also includes a bright, easy-to-read digital time display.
Easy to use
Inserting a document into one of these heavy-duty time stamps activates the sturdy automatic print mechanism, allowing convenient one-handed operation. Precision typewheels deliver a sharp clean imprint and can penetrate multiple copies. These stamps provide an efficient, cost-effective way to register year, month, date and time on important documents such as incoming mail, purchase orders and shipping/receiving documents.
Built to last
The E-series stamps’ heavy-duty construction withstands harsh environments and hundreds of print registrations per day. All units are rust and corrosion resistant and are made in the USA.
- Standard typewheel configuration: year, month, date, time. Custom typewheels available by special order.
- Sharp, clean imprints that can penetrate multiple copies.
- Rust and corrosion resistant cases stand up to most business environments.
- ETC model includes a bright, easy-to-read digital display.
- Optional custom-engraved stamping plates available.
- Quality designed timing motor provides the highest accuracy
- Electronically controlled printing assures clean, instant recognition
- Print control adjustment allows for multi-copy printing
- Precision metal typewheels designed to withstand hundreds of registrations per day
- Auto feed/reverse guarantees longer ribbon life
- Impact/corrosion resistant case with security lock for added peace of mind
- Using optional die plates, forms can provide record of action taken such as FILED, RECEIVED, MAILED etc…
- Stamp date and time on incoming/outgoing mail, and shipping/receiving goods
- Fulfill legal requirements to record time and date on documents
- Stamp guests meal tickets to monitor kitchen/service efficiency
- Record exact time of hotel registration and checkout for guests
- Proof of time and date of service/sales telephone calls
- Stamp deposit slips and vault entry documents
- Validate procedures, tests and treatments for time administered
- Stamp lab documents to verify completed test procedures
- Document the date and time that procedures, policies and actions are completed
Height: 7 3/4″
Depth: 10 1/4″
Unit Weight: 12 lbs
Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Power: 110 VAC @ 60Hz
Optional Power: 240 VAC @ 60Hz
Standard Stamp Throat Depth: 1 1/8″
Manufacturers 1 Year Warranty