Differential Pressure Monitoring within our OneVue Sense solution employs highly sensitive, low-pressure sensors with the ability to detect ultra-low changes in air pressure that could affect safety. The differential pressure sensors require only a minuscule amount of air flow through the unit to detect pressure changes, making them ideal for monitoring hospital negative pressure rooms, AIIRs, operating rooms, construction zones, and other critical environments.
Maintaining strict air pressure differentials in specific healthcare environments is essential to the safety of your patients. While positive pressure is required in operating rooms and protective environment rooms to keep contaminants out; negative pressure is needed in isolation rooms and construction/renovation zones to prevent contaminants from spreading throughout the facility. With Primex Differential Pressure Monitoring, you’ll be able to continuously track and document the pressure in these rooms to ensure the safety of patients and keep your facility in compliance. Highly sensitive sensors capture and log pressure readings, then access the OneVue cloud-based software platform through the existing facility network to store and analyze the data.
A New Level of Assurance
The OneVue Differential Pressure Monitoring solution employs highly
sensitive, low-pressure sensors with the ability to detect ultra-low
changes in air pressure that could affect patient safety. The sensors
require only a minuscule amount of air flow through the unit to detect
pressure changes. If pressure does go out of range, visual, audible,
email, text and phone alerts can be issued to allow appropriate
measures to protect the safety of patients, staff and visitors.
Convenient Door Open/Closed switch allows you to easily
suspend alerts when the door is propped open during patient
transfer, room cleaning or other tasks.
• Provides readings in inches of water (inches H2O) or Pascals (Pa)
• LCD screen with intuitive graphic display shows pressure differential
to ± .001 inches H2O (± 2.0 Pa).
• Full measurement range is ± .001 to 0.500 inches H2O
(± 2.0 to 125 Pa)
• Customizable user span settings help minimize “nuisance” alarms
by initiating alerts only when pressure thresholds have been
breached for a pre-determined length of time.
• Features an 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi radio or Ethernet port (A120-E Model)
for easy network communication.
• NIST Traceable sensing element meets compliance standards.
• Includes two 6’ (1.82m) lengths of silicone tubing with 1/4”
(6.35mm) O.D./1/8” (3.17mm) I.D.
• Standard configuration includes 2 AA lithium battery pack
(battery only operation is not recommended when used with the
• Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) model A120-E is also available.
• AC power adapter can be used on either model.