Together, we are facing a truly unpredictable and tough situation. The global Coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, we want to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we’re truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Secondly, as a small business, we are still working full time to make sure we can provide our clients with anything they may need, to work remotely or from home, to keep their businesses running.
We , as a company, are also taking precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus by wearing gloves and face masks for onsite work.
Here are the additional steps we are taking:
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
- We take seriously the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more
important than ever.
- We’ve increased our remote support capabilities, while at the same time maintaining our strong
field response capabilities.
- It is always our goal to maintain and continue to keep your equipment & IT solutions
functional and to minimize any disruption.
- We are committed to adhering to all our customers’ policies and procedures while visiting any healthcare system.
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Stay safe and healthy!
gtr Business Systems Family