vIDix Control App
The vIDix Control App provides users the knowledge, freedom and flexibility to manage daily activities surrounding their facility, as well as respond to incidents and emergencies from anyplace, anywhere.
The vIDix Control App provides the functionality necessary to manage the day-to-day needs
of your facility. This includes the unlocking and locking of doors, viewing the status on key
components across your access control system, the ability to lockdown your facility as well as
control other devices and systems.
The vIDix Control App provides users the knowledge, freedom and flexibility to manage daily activities surrounding their facility as well as respond to incidents and emergencies from anyplace, anywhere.
• Unlock a door or group of doors
• Momentarily unlock a door or group of doors
• Lock a door or group of doors
• Grant/revoke access by Person/Credential
• Last Scan details by Person/Credential
• Activate other systems from remote locations
• Receive Email/Text Alerts on all aspects of your system
Provides instantaneous visual indication of the status regarding your facility at all times. Are any of the doors left open or currently unlocked? Are there any alarms currently active on the system? What is the status of the network connection and the door controllers? Now you will know the answers, either on site or off.
Access Control: Individuals can be identified at Staffed locations and access can be conditionally granted by a Staff member after reviewing key details (demographics, photo, biometric score, etc.)
Allow automated entry (subject to identification) at unstaffed locations utilizing an intuitive touch screen interface (Secure Air locks / Kiosks / etc.)
Enrollment: Capture demographics, assign a group (Inmate, Visitor, Contractor, Staff, etc.) and assign access rules
Capture Face photo
Fingerprints using IDEMIA readers
Iris via Iris ID
Import from 3rd party systems available via customization platform
- Inmate mustering via hand-held reader
- Visitor appointment booking module
- Contractor approved items & background checks
- Inmate property storage/tracking management via conveyor system
FIPSlink by Identity One is a complete solution for FIPS 201 TWIC Final
Rule compliance, leveraging your existing physical access control system
(PACS) investments with a software platform for TWIC card enrollment,
validation and TWIC device management.
• FIPS 201 compliance for the TWIC final rule
• Leverage your existing access control infrastructure investments including PACS Cards – no rip and replace required!
• Economical alternative to HID pivCLASS where TWIC compliance is required
• Quarterly updates to ensure compliance with the latest TWIC rules*
• Quick and easy installation, setup, and use
• FIPSlink engineers perform system commissioning and configuration**
• Supports Alternate Credential Model Use your TWIC OR existing PACS cards such as Prox, iClass and
MiFare at points of identification
• Automatic Canceled Card List (CCL) updating on a defined schedule
• Add new physical access control system cardholder or link to existing during enrollment
• Indicates the two fingerprints stored on the TWIC card during enrollment
• Optional enrollment without a PIN code
• Daily PKI and hardware device integrity checks
• Option to disable cardholder’s record or disable TWIC credential of cardholder
IDlink’s cardless check-in using finger biometrics is designed to be an immediate drop-in replacement for your current means of checking in your members. IDlink is a value add-on for your existing membership management software.
Cardless check-in does NOT replace your existing membership management software. Cardless check-in is an add-on to your existing membership software just like a card reader or bar code reader. Instead of
members carrying a card, they simply present their finger to sign in. If your front desk staff normally greets your members, they will continue to greet them like normal.
Cardless check-in using finger biometrics is very cost effective. Compared to the costs of issuing new RFID cards or bar codes when they are lost and the potential reduction in fraud, a cardless check-in system based on finger biometrics is often cheaper from its first day of use.
Your employees should no longer spend time issuing cards or reissuing lost, stolen or damaged cards. Time spent on this can disrupt the workflow of a front desk check-in situation. With IDlink you will enroll your members’ biometric information once. There is no need to re-enroll across all fingerprint scanners in your network.
Always know who is in your club. Finger biometrics cannot be copied or shared like cards, barcodes and fobs.
Cardless check-in using finger biometrics is proven at many facilities already. This includes one of the largest health club networks in the world that consists of more than 500 locations and over 5 million members across 18 US states and 3 international locations.
Cardless check-in using finger biometrics is environmentally friendly. Finger biometrics do not require the issuance of plastic cards or plastic bar codes and reduces electronic waste.
Members no longer need to remember to carry their cards or barcodes with them.
Your members do not need to worry that unknown people may be using your facilities. IDlink prevents fraud by using each member’s fingerprint biometrics.
IDlink uses Morpho fingerprint scanners which use highly sophisticated algorithms that turn a fingerprint into a data stream called a biometric template. This highly secure form of member identification replaces old technology like bar code scanners and card readers for a more foolproof and secure method to assure accurate check-in.
Plug and Play
IDlink is simple to set up and operate. The equipment is powered and connected by USB to a Windows-based computer. Download and install the IDlink software and connect the equipment to start using it. Our team has worked very hard to ensure that IDlink will function as an immediate drop-in replacement for your current card readers or barcode scanners. In fact, IDlink works exactly like a barcode scanner!
IDlink is cloud-based. What does this mean for you? Every time a member’s biometric template is created at the time of enrollment, IDlink securely stores that information on our cloud servers. There is no need to store that information locally at your fitness center. We establish and maintain our own servers for ease of use and peace of mind.