The Lathem 400E Top Feed Time Clock provides accurate timekeeping for employees without making the clock-in and clock-out process complicated or difficult. The Bundle includes everything needed to get up and running fast including 200 cards, 2 ten pocket racks, 2 ribbons and 2 sets of keys. The 400E supports any pay period and records the month, date, day of the week, and time with every punch. Most similar type time clocks only provide the date or the day of the week, not both. With SmartClock technology, supervisors will never need to adjust the time or date due to power outage, Leap Year, or Daylight Savings Time. The 400E requires Lathem E14 time cards.
- Prints month, date, day of the week, and the time on every punch.
- Time format can be specified as AM/PM or 24 hour format.
- Minutes can be displayed as standard minutes or as hundredths of an hour.
- SmartClock technology retains settings and the day and time during power outages.
- Supports all pay periods.
- Automatically adjusting to the correct column based on time of day
- Print late arrivals and early departures in red
- Schedule bell sound to indicate shift start and stop time
- Dry-contact relay for controlling external bells
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time and Leap Years.
- Requires Lathem E14 time cards.
- (1) 400E Time Clock
- (200) E14 Time Cards
- (2) Ten-Pocket Time Card Racks
- (2) Two-Color Ribbons (note: 1 is installed)
- (2) Sets of Keys